D&S Sheetmetal provides quality workmanship and superior service while performing on-site sheet metal installation to meet industrial, HVAC, and architectural needs. In addition to performing installation work, we also ship custom fabrications across the U.S. to meet our customers’ specifications. Safety, quality and efficiency are trademarks we strive to bring to every project, no matter the size.
D&S Sheetmetal, Inc. was established as a business and registered with the state of Iowa on February 6, 1986. The founding “registered agent” was Richard Duncalf. When Richard retired from active involvement in the company, the oversight for the daily operations was passed on to his daughter, Valerie DeRycke and her spouse, a veteran sheet metal journeyman, Mark DeRycke. Together, the DeRyckes, along with their skilled union workers, have continued the commitment to excellence established by her father.
Our employees have decades of experience in the sheet metal industry and can respond quickly to your needs with unparalleled expertise and ease. The leadership team at D&S has leveraged backgrounds in mechanical engineering and architecture to provide quality fabrications for our clients year after year.
- Mig & tig welding of stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, galvanized, Wearcon 700, AR 400, AR500
- Field welding capabilities
- Forming of material up to ½’ – 10’ long
- Plasma cutting of 6’ x 12’ sheet up to 1 ¼” thick
- CADD design capabilities
- Rolling of material up to 3/8” thick and 80” long
FAMILY AND COMMUNITY
D&S Sheetmetal is a second generation business with a commitment to involving a third generation in the business while maintaining a sense of family values and community commitment. The company continues to value their community and workforce by contributing to initiatives to support our Cedar Rapids – Iowa City community and a greater Benton and Linn County area.
- Special Olympics of Iowa
- Junior Achievement
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Olivet Neighborhood Mission
- Tanager Place
- Especially for You
- Benton County Food Pantry
- Eastern Iowa Parkinson Foundation
- MS Society
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Linn County Sheriff’s Association